Sunday, May 31, 2015

May Favourites

I will not be late this time. I will not be late this time. I will not be late this time.
I AM NOT LATE THIS TIME. :D

  1. The Photograph video. The expression and feelings I had watching this will probably only be repeated when I'm watching my own child take her first steps.
  2. Doobie. Idk if you read this,  and I've told you irl, but thank you for being in my life, okay? Now go work, bye.
  3. That questionnaire. (Okay, I wrote this at some point at the beginning of the month and now I have no idea what I was referring to.) 
  4. Writing! And rereading some of my old stuff, and actually liking parts of it. 
  5. Kintsugi. The lyrics and the music and the voice and my state of mind just blended in together to make one of the most beautiful listening experiences I've had in a while. 
  6. Cleaning and listening to more beautiful music
  7. 20.05.15. Going to the cute pizza place with amazing pizza and a furry carpet of a pet dog, getting drenched in the rain and clinging to sanity by discussing in great detail the plot of Race Gurram, cleaning the entire room and getting that lovely letter from Doobie. 
  8. This epic wordplay in one of my papers, about how the prima facie standard seems quite low on the face of it. That entire paper, actually, maybe. 
  9. A, and breakfast and books and coffee and clothes, and a lovely day. 
  10. Pretty clothes! Formal skirts and blouses!! 
  11. Mum. 
Now I'm going to go back to ignoring the soft pleas of my beautiful unread novels, and try to get some work done. Wish me luck. 
~Sam 


1 comment:

  1. Sarkari Recruitment is one of the biggest Indian Job Site so here you will
    10th result 2017 maharashtra board getRPSC Jobs 2017so

    ReplyDelete