Wednesday, February 5, 2014

January Favourites: Malko

1. TEA. All sorts of tea basically. And I'm not talking about indian chai with milk. I'm talking about them twinings tea bags. Peppermint tea with honey is SO good. It's just really refreshing. Plus, the internet tells me that drinking green tea helps you lose weight. Drinking something that tastes good AND losing weight? Who'd say no to that.

2. Crackers. They're just nice to munch on.

3.Coffee with Condensed milk. It tastes so fucking good! You guys have to try it. I'm not much of a coffee drinker, but I really like the flavor of coffee and this combination manages to capture the essence of the coffe without it's accompanied bitterness.


 Yes, I do realize that all of my favorites so far are food items but *shifty eyes* I get hungry a lot okay? And I love food.

4. Furies of Calderon(Book 1 of the Codex Alera series) by Jim Butcher. Now this is more of a January AND February favorite. I'm going to be doing a completely separate review post on that so check it out!

5. Choco Sin by Maybelline Colorshow(Nail Polish). Okay this is a little girly for someone like me to actually blog about, but it looks like chocolate! I wanted to eat my nails every time I looked at them. And it doesn't chip easily which means I don't have to give a shit for a very long time.

So yeah, that's about it for this month.

This is Malko saying
Maytheforcebewithyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment