Tuesday, January 1, 2013

200('13)

This year, I pray for happiness. I pray for peace, and I pray for joy. I pray for getting my old mush back, I pray for getting my old self back, my bubbliness and my enthusiasm for life and for speaking in capital letters. I pray for work not to get me down and for friends to always be around. I pray for fun and frolick and contemplation and epiphany. I pray for depth in happiness and frivolity in sadness. I pray for clarity. I pray for me, and I pray for the world.

~Sam

I also pray for a better 300th post than the 100th or 200th were. *sigh* Such anticlimactic-ness.
Oh, and that I get better at board games, and find more time to play them.
And that I finish my 346 long reading list on Goodreads, and add more to it.
And that I write better, and more, and become more confident with my writing. That I'm not ashamed to own up to it.
And that I get whatever I want (which isn't bad for me) :P
That I get some certainty in my life, and my opinions, and make up my mind about who I am and what I believe and what I want to be.
That I figure out why people are actually reading this.

2 comments: