Monday, December 31, 2012

Space Filling VIII

It's so funny. As New Year's gets closer and closer, your declarations get grander and grander.
Like, I'm not going to watch TV again this year. I'm not going to eat again this year. I'm not going to breathe again this year.

-------------

Okay I got used to Space Filling and now I have nothing substantial to say for the big two-oh-oh so I'll just keep rambling here.
Rambling should be a good way to herald in the new year. Maybe I can ramble through that.

Instead of rambling, I should have just kept a diary of what I did tonight.
Though there wouldn't be much to say. All I did was:
-avoid social pressure to attend a party of any sort, along with a friend of mine who, for clarity's sake shall be referred to as Vowel-less
-watch a part of The Notebook and drool over Ryan Gosling [despite his total creepiness in the beginning when he tries to get whatshername to date him]
-go get the Chinese delivery
-hog on Chinese food
-initiate facebook conversation with Random Person I
-chatter like I've known him forever and be my usual happy high self
-get pissed off at Stupid Comment
-make sarcastic comments about Random Person I's intelligence, and lack thereof
-initiate conversation with Random Person II, who is also Scary MetalHead Weed Guy, in a group conversation so I don't have to face him alone
-regret the decision
-regret the decision
-get bored
-regret the decision
-blog
-blog
-blog
-blog
-blog
-blog
-regret the decision
-answer blog comments
-blog
-turn into Grouchy Grinch five seconds before the New Year
I EVEN FORGOT TO UPDATE MY STATUS TO "I WILL NOT BREATHE AGAIN THIS YEAR". No fair. :/


------------

WHATEVER EITHER WAY THIS IS THE 199TH POST PEOPLE!
I hope all of them weren't as lame and pointless as the last few, though I'm quite sure a lot of them have been.

OHMYGOD 200 POSTS ALREADY THIS HAS ALL GONE BY TOO FAST STOP STOP STOP.
THERE ARE TOO MANY FEELS I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY I CAN'T ARGHIHASJKDFSA;HF.

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE! I hope it's awesome and no one wishes they were dead.

~Sam

2 comments:

  1. The last few weren't all "lame and pointless"... No. VII was hilarious :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thank you! :D
    It's also nice to know I'm not the only one on my blog tonight.

    ReplyDelete