Sunday, July 8, 2012

Feel.

Love. A very cliche four lettered word. They say it's the most powerful feeling. So if we don't feel it, does that mean a very essential part of life has disappeared from us?
I'm not talking about the love you have for your family and friends. I'm talking about the love that exists between two lovers.
The best songs ever written are love songs. Of course those that are in love can relate. And those who don't get so involved in the lyrics don't really care, so it doesn't bother them. Me? I listen to every note, every line. And I can't help getting completely immersed in it. Why does the singer say all things he or she does? Are the   songs about themselves, or someone that they know? Do they sing what they feel? Will I ever actually be able to feel and understand what they want to share with the world?
It's hard. Listening to music the way I do and not wonder how it is. I don't know what love is. I don't know if  I ever will. Even then, I feel so much just by listening to music. It isn't fair. I don't want to feel how much I feel, when I don't even know whether I can have it or not. I just...don't want to feel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment