Thursday, February 11, 2016

Learning to Cook with Nutella (Lots of Nutella)

Daily posts weren't working out because I am lazy and holidaying and kept sleeping while my grandmom was cooking. This morning (afternoon), however, I woke up seized with the undeniable urge to cook- possibly because sparkykitty had linked me to this video, and I realised I had both nutella and strawberries at home. It was clearly a sign from the stars, and I'm not one to refuse astronomical orders. The roll-ups pictured in the video seemed to be a waste of crust, however, and unnecessarily complicated, so I decided to just make traditional french toast with nutella and strawberries slathered on top. My grandmom helped me figure out the quantities of ingredients, but the rest was ALL ME and man, it felt (and tasted) good. Here's a picture, obviously, because pics or it didn't happen.


Has this picture been shared on every social media platform I'm on? Maybe.




Thinking I might finally have found what motivates me to cook (nutella),
~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment