Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Optimistic Fractions

Because I have nothing to say, I will just resort to blogging profound-at-the-time conversations with friends.

Me, on hearing of the break-up of a couple I'd been fond of: I don't like the world.
Doobie: But this is only a fraction of the world! There's more to it which you will like, however small that fraction is. ^_^ And you will love it and it will keep you going. ^_^
Me: And what fraction is that?
Doobie: Depends on what your expectations of the world are. Everybody has their own fraction. ^_^
Me: Wow, you're on an optimistic roll.
Doobie: But I do believe that.
Me: It's a beautiful thought. I will also believe in it. I will, in fact, blog about it.
Doobie: GIVE ME CREDITS!! I AM WISE AND PEOPLE NEED TO RECOGNIZE THAT!



~Sam





No comments:

Post a Comment