Tuesday, January 21, 2014

A New Year

Hello, non-existent readers. Today I will be blogging about everything I want to say. Before I begin, I just want  to say that I personally think that New Year resolutions are overrated. But I feel like I'm at a point in my life where I need to start taking charge of my life. I keep complaining that I need to get my life together. I say that I refuse to live a mediocre life. I can't just sit there and whine. It will not be handed to me. I have never been lucky. I believe I never will (to all of you who have been favored in this aspect, I say to you-Lucky Bastards). So in order to start getting things together I have compiled a list of.....stuff.

-First of all, a big 'YES' to everything Sam said about New Years resolutions. No more thinking that I'm not good enough, or skinny enough or pretty enough. More confidence. Hell, I should be. I can do a lot of things. I will not be placed under the norms of vanity. I am my own person. I have my own style. I will not think twice about what I want to do. I will wear make up if I want. I will keep my nails neat and manicured if I want. I will eat 6 slices of pizza if I want. I will make efforts to look good if I want. I will play video games for hours straight if I want. I will listen to whichever music I feel like. I will to go college with bedhead. I will have days where I don't give a fuck. I will do everything; and I will do nothing.

-I told myself that I will try harder this year. I will try not to slack off. That is not going very well. Being lazy comes so naturally to me; I can't help it, but I shall try.

-This one has been my goal for the past three years; exercising. I've come around to it during September of 2013. I kind of slacked off in November. All I did in December was eat(IT WAS HOLIDAY SEASON IN MY DEFENSE). I should really continue working out this month.

So that's it for this year. I guess. I'm not really good at planning but you gotta start somewhere right?

This is Malko saying maytheforcebewithyou

No comments:

Post a Comment