Thursday, August 1, 2013

A period-less post.

Okay I am in love with Rascal Flatts I'm pretty sure this is no suprise to anyone who knows me because duh it's like their songs are composed of mush and love and the tears of heartbreak and just pure amazingness which is basically me but yeah I've basically been listening to them all evening and wow

Does a period-less post remain a true period-less post if there are capitals and punctuation and paragraphs and maybe I'm not as good at this as I thought

Buzzfeed just posted a picture of a hedgehog in a sombero and wow it's at times like these that I'm glad the internet exists though I've basically just been ugh about it lately because wow there's a lot of stuff on the internet it just drags you in you know no okay it's just me then

I'm really sorry I just don't think I can write anymore I don't know what's wrong with me oh yes I do laziness and writer's block

I can't believe I'm actually going to publish this it's totally going to come back and bite me but ah well

~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment