Saturday, September 8, 2012

I HAD TO.

I was watching the VMA's and I just HAD to pause it(I downloaded the show) to blog about this. This particular thing has been trending  ALL over the world breaking the hearts of twihards(I can't believe I used that word. They sound like a dangerous cult don't they?). The break up of Kristen and Rob. Yeah okay, she cheated on him with Rupert Sanders. Shit happens okay? She made a mistake. Leave the poor girl alone. We have no right to barge in their personal lives. Sometimes, I think people forget that, what happened was their life, not a movie. So yes, here I am, feeling bad for Kristen. Let the girl breathe man. It isn't really our place to judge. That is all.


This is Malko saying,
Maytheforcebewithyou(not too much force though)

No comments:

Post a Comment