Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Weird Obsession Phases- Phase One

You know how people have these weird obsession phases? Yeah well I have them too.So the Laani thought I should enlighten you guys about my weird obsession phases. Where do I begin? Oh right.  
Ahem *clears throat*  "Let me take you back fifty years ago..." (The Chamber of Secrets should flash into your mind right aboutttttttt...........NOW. Okay are you picturing it? Good, now forget it.)\
Okay so its not fifty years ago...I just wanted to use that dialogue. As i was saying, its not fifty but ten years ago. I went to my favorite place, the library. I LOVED it there. And they had awesome books there( aside- unlike here in India). I was randomly going through books when my eyes fumbled upon the prettiest cover I have ever witnessed in my life. The title read 'Pixie Tricks'. It was from then on, that I began to love fantasy. That makes me what i am today. And call me naive but I really believed in fairies and pixies and all sorts of myths. The book mentions a secrtet world from a portal; the portal is a tree(note that i used a semi colon. Yay. Sam if you're reading this, I USED A SEMI COLON! Update: Yay! Sam read it :D).  I would always hope that fairies or pixies of some sort would pop in out of a portal. Hey, a kid can dream. :| 
  I've decided to spread out the different phases and not post them at one so stay tuned.
This is the version I have. The other, new covers are so crappy. This book brought magic into my life. Oh and by the way, Tracy West, the author, also wrote the very famous Pokemon. That's another thing I was obsessed with. But that story's for another time.


Till then, this is MALKO saying, maytheforcebewithyou * sprinkles pixie dust* ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment