Friday, September 23, 2011

My Quests


I don’t know if they had quests in LOTR or Star Wars or Star Trek or in something else altogether, but Quests are an extremely important part of life. These are my quests, right now:
  • .       Unbitching Myself:  This includes not gossiping about people, or talking about them behind their backs, not losing my temper, and most impossibly, not swearing beyond “damn”, “hell” and an occasional “bloody”.
  • .       Not Whining: This’ll be the hardest, cuz I was born whining. Literally. I cried all night long, the night I was born. They said I was the angriest baby they’d ever seen. And to think that a doctor had had the nerve to tell my mother that I was a small fetus!
  • .       Taking the High Road: Basically means not bitching about people even if they TOTALLY deserve it, not even THINKING bad things about them, not getting into dumb arguments. Basically, being a hoity-toity “higher” person and not stooping to dumb people’s levels and deigning to fight with them.
  • .       Getting and enjoying an awesome life. Perfect Guy included.
  • .       Finally deciding my requirements of Perfect Guy. And maybe blogging them.
  • .       Trying not to figure out how my phone fixed itself with no contribution from me and just accepting that miracles happen. (HOW though?!)
  • .       Trying to un-OCD myself, about the various things.
  • .       Trying to be less of a hypochondriac.
  • .       Trying to manage my time better. Finding time to read more and write more.
  •          Trying not to blame all my troubles on Mark Zuckerberg.
      ~Sam


No comments:

Post a Comment