Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Remember that thing about me being a lot saner than I look..? Good. Keep remembering it.

So I got by a day without FB, though it did lead to me spamming Malko with THIS:
5:50- Emailing feels weird. I miss FB :(
5:51- Maybe I should make a new id. FBcraver@something.com. Gah. When will this week (of torture) end? And what will I do with two holidays and NO FACEBOOK? :O So much TIME!
still 5:51-
Malkoooooooooooooooooooooo! What will I DO? How will I SURVIVE? *tragic-ness* 
5:52-Malko. I don't want to die, and your name reminds me of a mango smoothie. (I want a) Malko. 
5:52-I want chocolate chip cookies. Subway style. 
*period of relative-and deceptive-calmness*
6:09-WHY WONT YOU TALK TO ME?!?!?! *bursts into tears*


*continued silence from Malko*


~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment