Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Sometimes, I'm afraid of having the wrong opinion.

I don't mean wrong as in unacceptable, because the point of opinions is that they're subjective and therefore in all probability will be unacceptable to someone. I mean misinformed, or uninformed or underinformed. And because you're never quite fully informed, your opinion is always going to be one-sided (which comes with subjectivity, of course, but still, you want to be as objective as possible) and incomplete.
I think that's partly why I'm so indecisive.


~Sam

2 comments:

  1. That's understandable, but you don't want to take indecisivness to the point where it stops you from doing important things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. I'm getting better at deciding things I think. So yay, progress!

    ReplyDelete