Thursday, January 3, 2013

My Dad Got Me A Toy Helicopter For My Birthday

Yes, it happened. At first I was like, "Ooooh shiny toy!" but then, I realized I no longer enjoy toy helicopters or toy cars. I am not Nine; I'm Nineteen. Nineteen. 19. Wow saying that sounds very strange. How different am I now from when I was Nine? I enjoyed reading and dreaming and imagining. I still do enjoy all of those things. I used to play with toys. I pretty much STOPPED doing that when I turned 12. I think it's difficult for both of us to realize that I'm not a child anymore. I'm the youngest one so I guess I was always treated like a child. But I'm not,and that makes me happy and sad. Happy because like every other adult, I want to move out of my parents house and do my own thing. I want my own apartment and I want an independent life. Sad because there's so much responsibility. But "With great power comes great responsibility".

Maytheforcebewithyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment