Thursday, August 16, 2012

Something Worthy.

I FINALLY have something worthy enough to blog about. I don't know why I didn't tell you guys earlier, but I recently got my passes to the Poets of the Fall concert. They are so so beautiful, brilliant and amazing. I can't even begin to explain how excited I am. I thought that I'd never get to go to a concert before I leave this city, because honestly, no one EVER comes here. It's just so boring and dull and yeah no one comes! Hey, it's home but yeah...you understand... don't you? I am so psyched. I am-as I type-watching their live performances and getting excited.  Gah! I can NOT wait. I'm going to go insane. Not only is this my first concert, but they are also in my top 5. AHH. FEELS. There is nothing to say about the band really, they are.. ...A work of art. Their words are so creative, so wonderful. You end up weaving a world of your own imagination. Their music makes me fly.

On a personal note, I am almost done with my first song. I've written a lot of music, but this song.. I knew that this was the real deal. I'm sorry but you won't be able to hear it now, but if I'm still this dedicated and serious for the next few years, things could happen. I'm going to try for a long time before I give up.

This is Malko saying,
Maytheforcebewwithyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment