Saturday, May 26, 2012

The Beginning of a New Era?

Well, my copy of George R.R. Martin's "Game of Thrones" has finally arrived. I read about 75 pages so far, and it's pretty promising. Will it be the next big thing for me? Well, I'll just have to read on and find out. As of now, I'm already immersed in the book. I really hope it doesn't disappoint me...and I also hope that it never ends. I hate it when epic books end. It fucks with my brain. Also, I have considered watching the T.V. show. But I'm waiting to finish the books that are out first. So yeah.. I'll keep you guys posted(If you even care).
I just discovered that my thumb hurts when I type. And also that my glee finale torrent is done. And that it's past 3 A.M....well there goes my normal functioning REM cycle.

I used the word "well" a lot. Sorry, I'll try to stop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment