Friday, April 6, 2012

Books and T.V. Shows.

The title of the post explains exactly what I want to talk about.
So recently I ordered Rachel Vincent's latest book, Blood Bound. It's her new adult novel, and it's bloody brilliant! The only book I've read in a REALLY long time. Damn. Rachel Vincent, you've done it again. You are now the favorite author. How does she manage to write such books?! And the story isn't anything like you've ever read before. The female protagonist is a total bad ass. It has guns and thugs and thrill and romance. If you like action, then this is the book for you.


Moving on to T.V. shows, the last episode of One Tree Hill came out again. A part of me just died watching it. You know that feeling you get when a T.V. show or a good series of books is ending? That aching feeling like you don't know what to do with your life? Yeah, I'm totally feeling that right now. Earlier today when I was talking to Sam, she told me to relax and said that I still had other shows like supernatural. To this, I said that I am a delusional person who lives in various parallel universes and one of them just ended. *dies* You're probably shocked that I watch One Tree Hill. * no comment* 

No comments:

Post a Comment