Thursday, November 10, 2011

Sam is a second grader.

Note: Everything in bold is written by Sam. So this is 2 people talking to you, not 1 person talking to him/herself. Just so that's clear. 
Moving on..
Sam and I were on the phone for an HOUR trying to customize our blog. So comments would be nice (so that Sam doesn't go and change it. Again. For the millionth time). Also because now I think that it looks real pretty and all, but it doesn't really match our personalities. Its too..serene?.. for a bunch of crazy people like us. So now I'm all confused again, but I honestly can't spend another hour trying to figure this out. So please comment, and tell us what you like, and what you hate, and what you would change and which has been your favorite template/layout/skin so far. Oh, and while you're at it, your favorite posts and what sort of stuff you want us to blog about. AND I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE SO DON'T JUST COME AND LOOK AND PRETEND YOU DIDN'T SEE THIS AND TRY TO SNEAK AWAY WITHOUT COMMENTING!*sits back and looks hopefully at the screen, waiting for comments to magically appear* 


So earlier we (read: Malko) were (was) just saying that if both of us logged onto the same g mail account and chatted there (if it was possible{it wasn't possible}), it would seem as though it was a schizophrenic person was talking to himself. (What? Why are you looking at us like that?)


 Let me tell you this, she changes her mind a million times! And she has this weird thing where she thinks everything should match. Like a second grader. I (thankfully) have grown out of the habit of making everything match(and was smart enough to realize that making stuff match was completely foolish.  WE CANNOT HAVE JARRING, MIS-MATCH-ING COLOR SCHEMES! What is so second-grader-y about that? Its not like I said, "Lets make everything blue!" {Okay, maybe I did. But that's not the point.} I just wanted it to look pretty. Is that so bad? *looks pitiably at you with cute puppy dog eyes she would kill to have in real life* So by the end of the conversation, I just kept refreshing the blog page every time she changed something and checking whether I liked it or not, and each time I would answer "its fine" in a completely monotonous and bored tone. Then Sam would get all upset saying "This blog is our baby! How can you not be excited?" Imagine the condition of her real babies! :O
Like, hello! Forgive me for caring! Hmph!


 And it is our baby. We created it, didn't we? :(


~Malko and Sam

 (Note: All of that commenting stuff doesn't apply to people who have my number and can just text me their opinions.) 


Update from the future: I refuse to accept I ever wrote this.

No comments:

Post a Comment