Saturday, November 19, 2011

Dear phone-making companies,


I have nails. You know, those annoyingly delicate and stubbornly transparent things growing at the end of your fingers, which refuse to turn a nice white-natural-french-manicure-type-opaque despite your best efforts, and which you glower at every time you see friends with strong, healthy,  non-transparent nails? Yeah, those. You know how hard it is to make my finger tip touch my phone from under those? No, of course you don't, because if you did, you'd manufacture more effing nail-sensitive ("resistive" is the technical term, they tell me) touch phones! Please go back to the Stone Age and start making resistive phones again. I don't care if capacitive phones are more advanced or progressive or fancy. I just want to be able to use my nails. That's all. Is that too much to ask? 

~Thanking you and sincerely hoping you'll heed my request before I have to take more stringent action (like having to cut off my talons, or maybe just sharpen them on your heads), Sam. 

No comments:

Post a Comment