Saturday, September 3, 2011

I like Friday. The *wince* song.

Which, in this world, is just another way of saying that I've gone over the bend (I wonder why they call it that. Crazy people take bends, and normal people do what? Keep driving straight, right off the road? Seems a bit odd to me. Then again, I'm the crazy one in this situation, so I suppose it doesn't really matter what I feel).

So yeah. I like Friday. The song, if you can call it that, not the day (because no sane person will say they 'like' Fridays. Love, maybe, absolutely adore to the point of obsession and yearn for all week long, possibly, but not like. No one likes Fridays.)

Not the Rebecca Black version though, obviously, I'm not that mad (yet). The Glee (gleeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!) version. You know, the one with the human voice? The male version. The nice version. The one where that guy sings it without electronic help, and with proper expressions and stuff. The one that actually captures, to whatever extent it can be captured, the actual essence of Fridays. The good one.

~Sam. 

No comments:

Post a Comment