Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Nothing

Hola, non-existent followers! This be Sam, who has decided to skip working for the day and instead spend a(nother) day in her life making an occupation out of doing nothing. And writing long notes made up of nothing. Since I have a chronic disease that causes all ideas to flow right out of my mind as soon as it's time to do something with them, this isn't going to be one of those awesome-amazing-hilarious-random blog-posts that you'll (hopefully) contend with later, but just an intro blog-post type thing. So here are a few things you should know about me:

1) I'm really random, and occasionally come across as crazy. Don't be fooled. I am a lot saner than I look. Or act. Probably.

2) I love to read, write, listen to music, and bug people dumb enough to give me their phone number.

3) I want to be a writer. And a lawyer. And the ruler of the country. And a celebrity. And a hermit. And a marine biologist or a deep sea diver, if someone would just get rid of all the sharks and other possibly fatal things down there.

4) I think I have (mild) OCD about some things. I can also be very erratic in my behaviour. I am also not as crazy as I make myself sound. (See point 1).

5) Narrow minded people piss me off. I'm a live and let live type of person, and would appreciate it if others extended the same courtesy to me.

6) I'm a die-hard romantic. And obsessed with Hugh Jackman. And Captain Jack Sparrow (not Johnny Depp. Cap'n Jack Sparrow. Note the difference). But mainly Hugh Jackman.

7) I am weirdly obsessed with Hitler's love life. And British accents.

8) I just figured out that there isn't much about me that would interest random strangers which I would like to share with them, so bye for now.

PS-I'm a nice person, so for all the other non-Star-Wars (Edit: Lord of the Rings. Sorrz)-watching people like me out there, I have obtained-after a lot of hard work (read: begging)-the translation of "Sein Arda". It means "new realm". Okay, now bye!

PPS-I just remembered the "About Me" section, but I'm too lazy to go paste and post this there, so.. whatever.

PPPS-I have a clone. Like, really. We're both awesome, and whats more important, we're awesome in all of the same ways.  So in your face, Science! You can't tell me whether its possible for me to have a clone or not, cuz guess what? I do. So suck it. (Yeah, Science and I don't get along so well.)


~Sam

2 comments:

  1. You've forgotten to mention that you have a clone in the form of...well, me. And we're pretty much the same. Go add that!

    ReplyDelete