Friday, November 4, 2011

I'm tired.

I'm tired.

I'm tired of people telling me how to live my life.
I'm tired of having to do something just because the world demands it, because "that's the way its done".
I'm tired of customs and traditions and religion and hypocrisy and manipulations.
I'm tired of not knowing what I want, but wanting it just the same.
I'm tired of not having time.
I'm tired of pretenses and facades, lies and deception and unkept promises.
I'm tired of judgement.
I'm tired of appeasing.
I'm tired of imperfection.
I'm tired of being so discontent.
I'm tired of having so much work and so little sleep. I'm tired of insomnia.
I'm tired of unfulfilled dreams and of losing my dreams, my 'religion', my friends, my family, my ties.
I'm tired of worrying, about the environment, about the world, about myself, my future, my family, my friends.
I'm tired of sympathizing and empathizing, of feeling guilty and hating myself.
I'm tired of sickness and colds and aches and split-ends.
I'm tired of being a coward.
I'm tired of all the things wrong with this stupid world, filled with these stupid people and their stupid words.
I'm tired of having to know things.
I'm tired of suffering and pain and death, misery and fear and desperation.
I'm tired of having to give in to the "system". I'm tired of having no other choice.
I'm tired of planning, of losing all spontaneity.
I'm tired of having to think twice.
I'm tired of questions.
I'm tired of expectations.
I'm tired of competing.
I'm tired of caring.
I'm tired of mood swings and depression.
I'm tired of drifting.
I'm tired of rules.
I'm tired of inequality.
I'm tired of hating, and haters.
I'm tired of this world.

I'm just..tired.

~A Still PMS-ing, Sam.



Post inspired by: http://francesjoy.blogspot.com/2011/05/tired.html

No comments:

Post a Comment