Monday, October 10, 2011

This is embarrassing.

But I need to admit the truth.

Okay. Here goes.

...
...
...
*deep breath*


...
...
I find Simon Cowell hot. I'm sorry, but there you go. I know most people think he's an arrogant jerk, and he probably is one, too, but watching 4 continuous hours of X factor re-runs has brought me to this conclusion. Simon is hot. In fact, he reminds me of George Clooney.

You can call me crazy now.

In my defence, he's British. And confident. And successful (what exactly is he successful AT though? What does he do, besides judging TV shows?). And kind of handsome. And British. Did I mention he's British? Like, with accent and all? How do you resist that?

So there you go. Now you know.

~Sam

And yes, that is how desperate I was to post today. 

2 comments:

  1. i totally agree with you about Simon Cowell!!!!! i have had a secret crush on him for a looonnnngggg time...and now that you've come out into the open, i can join you!!!!!!!!

    he is perfect for me...brit, and bad boy...not blonde tho..but that's ok, he'll do...hope you're willing to share..

    :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to write something about the sharing part, then I figured that it'd be better if this blog remained PG-13 :P But yeah, you can have him. I'm feeling generous. I have Hugh anyways :p

    ReplyDelete