Friday, October 7, 2011

And the thoughts go pop pop pop in my head...


..And the wheels go round round round on the bus...
Like so.


You'd think from the title that I was quoting some random famous song. You'd be wrong.

This post basically consists of random thoughts that popped into my head at various times (hence the title), so if the tit-bits seems disconnected and sense-less, that's because my thoughts aren't usually very coherent or linear.

Anyways. Here you go. A little peek into what I think about at night, when I can't go to sleep.

1. Gravity is going to have her revenge someday. For all the airplanes and the free fall rides and the roller coasters and the skyscrapers. She's just lulling us into a false sense of security right now, messing with us, making us complacent. And then, boom, its gone.


Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom's Chang roller coaster
Unnatural, thats what it is.


2. Life is crazy. But then again, whose isn't? And if anyone does believe that their's isn't, they're crazy. And even when life is in control, its only for a short time, never for long enough to count. Very volatile thing, life is.

That is not even close to how complicated life is. Its still a pretty good representation though. Lots of shit on the inside, but a nice smiley front on the outside.


3. The best thing about the teenage years? Sarcasm comes so naturally to you.
Give me House and TasteofAwesome, and I will give you heaven. Oh no, wait. I'll give you a funeral. Cuz I'll be the one who'll be in heaven, you see.


4. "Work expands to fill the time available for its completion." Truest thing ever quoted.

This guy said that, would you believe it?
Looks. They can be deceving. Bet he had a teenaged kid, though.



5. Little things, and little people, are cute, whether they be human babies, tiger cubs, or baby sparrows.

Cute
Little things of usually big things are even cuter, viz. baby elephants and giraffes. If I knew what a baby blue whale looked like, I'd probably find it cute, too.
Baby Elephant 01.jpg ,  Size: 39.11 KB ,Resolution:470 x 353
Cuter

Things smaller than a certain limit, however, are not cute-like baby cockroaches and microbes and other creepy-crawlies *shudders*.

I don't even know why Google has pictures of this. 

So the point of this is..of course size matters!

Anyways. Cockroaches are ew, so I'll just end this on a happy note with a picture of Jack:
There should be a captain in there somewhere.
~An Almost Crazy Sam




1 comment:

  1. hahahaha i mademyself an id i made my self an id just to follow properly! =)

    ReplyDelete