Monday, October 10, 2011

Malko's List of Whats Hot and Whats Snot about dudes.Part 1.

I think I'm making this list so I can understand what I think is hot. I never really thought about it. But....I'm making this list...so let's see....
Hair
Whats Hot>it has to be short. Like not crew cut short-although that seems hot too- but short enough that the hair stands up.
Watch out. I think my "Whats Snot" is larger. :/
Whats Snot> I don't care how long he spends in front of a mirror, preferably not much time.toooo much time is kind of a nono. Greasy. Bleh. A little gel is okay...but too much is gross. I dont want a blob of goo when I touch his hair. Most importantly. If long hair does not go with the face, he must lose it. :/

Hands 
What's hot> big hands. YeH. That's a Definate turn on. And nerves popping out is super sexy. Accompany that with a hot metal strap watchband I'd hit that. ;)
What's snot> sickly thin voldemort like hands with dirty nails. Glack. Hygiene dude!


 Physique
What's hot> a decent body that's well maintained and fit. I don't need six packs or anything, but he must keep fit and work out.
What's snot> Gangly thin guys. When people look at us, I dont want them to think that I'd break him in bed. Gah! Yeah. Definitely not.

 Style 
What's hot>Casualality. I'm not into the guys who like to accessorize themselves too much. They should natually be able to carry anything off. My ideal guy would wear really loose shirts with faded jeans and probably a nice pair of basketball pumps. Then when he wears formals occasionally, I can drool al over him.
What's snot> Tight jeans and tight shirts. No matter how muscly he is, he must NOT wear tight, body hugging shirts. Oh and when he wears formal shirts(which is super hot) he must not leave too many buttons open. It looks gay.


Talents>Me, being a musician, i dont want to end up with one, otherwise, instead of appreciating me, he'll probably just notice my errors and try to point them out. I hate it when people do that. i guess I'm kind of a hypocrite in that manner. I tend to correct people. Bad habit of mine. Trying to lose it. honestly. Moving on, he shouldd preferably be a basketball player. A musician and basketball player go nicely don't you think? Maybe I just believe in NALEY way too much( One tree hill reference). Also, if he's a basketball player and  a closet writer or a pianist, he just topped my list.


 There's more... So stay tuned. NOTE: yes I've been invisible for a while.. Was kinda busy..and the obsession phases are also unfinished. I do realize. My apologies non existent followers( wait does this mean I'm talking to myself? Great now I'm schizophrenic. *adds to list of disorders*)...thhhhhats about it. For now.

 This is malko saying maytheforcebewithyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment