Sunday, October 16, 2011

Seven

Hi! This is something I found on someone else's blog, and I found it interesting, so I'm going to do it. "This" is:

The Ten Day You challenge!
Okay, here's the thing. All of this sounds really interesting to me, but I love my anonymity (and the fact that you can't stereotype me or expect anything from me if you don't know me) here more than anything else, so I'm not going to be revealing any deep, dark secrets about me here, nor am I going to be putting up a picture of myself. Honestly, though, I'm not that interesting a person, so you're not missing out on anything by me not putting up my secrets. Also, since you'll get to know most of my "secrets" in some post or another, it seems kind of redundant to post them here, too.

Anyways. I will definitely do all the rest, but I'm just going to answer these as they take my fancy instead of in order,  because that's what awesome people do. Also, I can't really think of Nine Loves today, while I have my Wants all nice and ready. So yeah the one I'll be writing on today is Seven Wants, and Seven Wants for me are..

  1. To become perfectly happy, content, rich and famous, in that order, within the next ten to fifteen years. Also, to find Perfect Guy within the same time period, since I obviously can't be either fully happy or fully content without him, and force him down the proverbial altar. (Side note: Am I the only person who finds it interesting that you sacrifice animals-or used to, anyways-and get married, both at the altar?)
  2. To figure out what I really want to do with my life, and become amazing at it. Oh, and get rich doing it. 
  3. To meet Mark Zuckerberg. Meeting Sergey Brin would be nice, too. You might be surprised that Hugh Jackman isn't on this list, but that's because I prefer the Hugh of my imagination (who is Perfect In Every Way). I don't want the real life Hugh breaking my bubble, since, as I've earlier mentioned, its impossible for any human to live up to the standards I've set for them in my head. 
  4. To fall in love. Deep, true love. I know I said I wasn't desperate, and I'm not, but it seems like an amazing feeling from all the songs and the books that I've heard and I've read, and I really truly want to experience it before I turn old and withered and die. 
  5. To figure out a way to stay thin without having to do anything. Oh, and to figure out the Meaning of Life. 
  6. To learn to be content with what I have, and who I am. 
  7. World Peace. *insert pause for snorts of laughter from audience* Seriously, though. I'd love for that to happen in my lifetime, or to even have a role in it, who knows. And by world peace I don't mean only the absence of wars, I mean peace. Complete, calm, peace. In every home, in every heart, in ever human. Without any troubles or wars or even arguments, without petty fights and hatred and annoyances. Total Joy. Bliss. Happiness. Fulfillment. Peace. 
These are not all my wants, not by a long shot-I also want to be able to read minds, have the power of telekinesis, have 48 hours in a day, not have to waste half my life sleeping, not have to do anything I don't want to, and a million other things-but these're the ones that first came to mind.

~A Very Philosophical, Sam 


No comments:

Post a Comment