Sunday, October 16, 2011

10 years later

When people ask me about my future, i would probably tell them how i plan to do law. Or if that doesn't work out, I'd get into business. But I secretly dream of getting away to someplace where no one will find me. Get a nice pretty cabin maybe? yeah. i think i could live like that. Sometimes it"s nice just to be left alone. I'll probably eventually get bored, but until then, i know it'll be beautiful. 
The cabin would probably look something like this.

Yeah so what would I do there? Well, i see myself working on my writing; perhaps a few books. Its a great place for inspiration don't you think? Its also romantic, so I'd probably get my lover here. If ever oh, oh ever there is one. 
Whoever said dreaming was a crime?

Then again, all this is just for theory. I have no clue whether it will actually work out. Then , again, one can never be too hopeful, right? *doubts herself* *sigh* oh well. Its a nice dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment