Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I suck.

I'm sorry, but its true. And the fact that its taken me this long to figure it out is just another tribute to my suckiness. If there was a kingdom for dorks, I'd probably be their Queen. Seriously. The one time I bunked a class, I was so freaked out that I'd get caught that I almost wet my pants. And I never bunked again. And this despite the fact that the "class" I bunked wasn't even a class as such, it was just some lame compulsory physical education thing, which I bunked accidentally (yes, THAT is how lame I am. The only time I bunk a class, its accidental). And you know how I made use of my precious illicit time? By doing homework. In the classroom. I didn't even have the sense to hide! And I was such a nerd that even when a teacher passed by, she didn't comment, because obviously Sam couldn't be bunking! How unthinkable!

Another reason I suck is because, as I learned today, I can't even ignore people properly. In fact, I suck so much that I can't even ignore the long enough for them to realize that they're being ignored! AND I CAN'T EVEN COMPLETE A MEASLY TEN DAY YOU CHALLENGE PUNCTUALLY! Or in order.

So now you know. I suck.


You'll still follow me though, right? *looks pitiably at you*


~Sam

UPDATE: This post is not meant to be taken seriously. Its just something I remembered, and I wanted to share it because that's the whole point of this blog. Sharing random stuff which pops into my head. So please don't get worried and think that I'm suicidal or anything, because I'm not. I mean, I might suck, but I'm still awesome! ^-^

2 comments:

  1. what happened babe!!??? (ha! i said babe! even tho technically it's ok 2 say dude now..but still!!)
    i kinda kno how you feel coz i've been feeling the same way lately..anyway, text me ASAP. to put my worries to an end.


    p.s. you don't suck. not even a tiny bit. not at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calm down sweetheart! That was not a Serious Post. Trust me, if I really thought I sucked, I'd be more depressed and less high :p

    ReplyDelete