Saturday, October 15, 2011

A happier post from malko.

Yes yes, I know my last few posts have been, depressing and blah, but lucky for you guys, Im 30% happy right now.
I've decided to go ahead and use one of sams "writers block" topics from a previous post. But before I do that, I would like to send a message to a certain friend who texted me about our mutual love for LOTR. I couldn't text back because apparently I barred my outgoing. I don't know how to unbar it, so if anyone knows, feel free to enlighten me. Getting back to LOTR, isn't it awesome? Doesn't it give you that epic feeling? Its a total win I tell ya. Aragorns THE man. Best character I tell ya. I reallyyyy want to read the books(yes I haven't read them *breaks down*), but I can't find the time or patience. You need to be in the complete mood to read stuff like that.
Okay so now I will tell you guys about my days as an obsessed fan.
Ahem. *clears throat*

  A long long time ago, there lived an obsessed fan. Let's call her "obsessed fan", shall we? So a long long time ago there lived an obsessed fan known by the name obsessed fan. One day obsessed fan sat in front of her beloved computer to download some new music. Randomly she came across a band called Tokio Hotel. The moment she heard them she knew that there was something about them. They made magic, not music. Such was her belief. She would listen to them alll day. She would talk about them alll day. People got soooo sick of it.  She would also go on about how hot the lead guitarist was. Most people thought he looked like a chick. She then told them, "Hey! Germans happen to be very pretty people. And they have flawless skin!" Honestly speaking, his face looked so smooth that either he didn't have facial hair,or he waxes it off his face which would be plain weird. Anyhow, he was a twin. His twin brother was the lead singer of the band and he definitely looked like a chick. Most people thought he was gay, but she went on to protest that. So when their birthday arrived, she tried calling them too. She was heart broken they didn't respond. (ofcourse they wouldn't. They had a million fans. This girl was ridiculously out of her frikkin mind!)  She also kept visiting websites and requesting them to come to india. :/

But like everything, the obsession came to an end. And now, she doesn't even listen to them.

So why did I tellll you alll that bull crap? To show you just how obsessed a person can be. Well almost. The next level would be to become a groupie. :/

And there you go. A leaflet from the journal of an ex obsessed fan.

This is malko saying maytheforcebewithyou

2 comments:

  1. you haven't read it???!!!!!!!!! you HAVE TO. i'll lend them to you if you want..but probably will have to be after Boards...yes Aragon is amazing..but i like Legolas...lurrrrve him.. the way you were obsessed with the band...and how did you manage to bar your outgoing????? call customer care and tell them to fix it!!! and this is getting pretty long...so i shall stop now...bye..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i oh so totally understand the obsessed fan part.. it's crazy how we can like something or someone and then totally lose interest.. by someone i mean actora bla bla bla.. =)

    ReplyDelete