Saturday, October 15, 2011

Crazy about guys? Who, me? No way!

Seriously. I'm not. Despite the fact that most of my posts are either completely about the phenomena we know as Men, or have at least some reference or other to them, I'm actually not as desperate as I sound. In fact, if Perfect Guy asked me out right this moment, I'd probably say no-I have way too much going on in my life for a relationship right now, and I've recently learned-vicariously, thankfully-that relationships aren't always all fun and games. And since I don't have the time to invest completely in a relationship right now, I wouldn't be able to ask Perfect Guy to, because that would just make me feel really, really ...mean, for lack of a better word. (The no-swearing-policy is because I'm still trying to keep this thing PG-13. God alone knows why, though, since most 13 year-olds I've met recently seem more  informed than I am).  So this post is basically just to let you know that if you're getting tired of my obsession with guys, I honestly, truly do have some other things I'd like to write about. They're just not as much fun as talking about guys.

Stay tuned though, I'll come up with something soon :) Maybe one of the topics from here?

~Sam 

No comments:

Post a Comment