Friday, September 9, 2011

Note to Self: Blog This

UPDATE: I actually did some of them! The links will take you there. They're a bit different from what they were originally planned as, and Malko actually did the obsession one, but whatever. I ACTUALLY DID SOMETHING I PLANNED TO DO! People who know me will know the importance of that achievement.

In case I get writer's block in future and can't think of anything to write about, I'm making myself a list of possible blog-posts. If there's anything in particular that you want me to blog about, feel free to comment :)

Anyways. Here goes nothing:

That's 'bout it for now, peoples. Until later. 

~Sam.


2 comments:

  1. You were supposed to blog about all this.
    Im waiting.
    PS. Can I use some of em? yknow, if you aren't?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will blog them, the next time I find time to read Macbeth. I forgot all about it :P

    Sure you can use them!

    ReplyDelete