Friday, April 11, 2014

February and March Favourites:Malko

1. The Tomorrow People. I had a major geek moment when I found out about the premiere of the Scifi show on The CW. An entire show based on the concept of Teleportation, Telekinesis and Telepathy? Yeah you got me. Plus, I'm a sucker for CW shows, because ALL of them are hot.

2.My Sister's Wedding- It was simple, but grand, just the way we wanted it. It was annoying at times. but that happens when you're planning an event. On the whole it was brilliant. My BIL is amazing. I get the royal treatment, for which I will not complain.

3.Macaroni and Cheese- This isn't new or anything, but my uncle bought a LOT of boxes before coming to India for the wedding, so I'm good to go for the next few months. Macaroni and Cheese always makes me feel nostalgic.

4.The rest of the Codex Alera series. It's so great. It keeps getting better.The amount of action and awesomeness keeps increasing as the series progresses. Unfortunately, I am almost done with the series. I'm in the last book. I already know the major spoilers(I have a problem; I'm telling you. My brain tricks me into "accidently"  revealing the spoilers to myself), but it'll still be different when I'm actually reading and the thought of the series ending makes me sad.

5. Speaking of books, I got a Kindle Paperwhite! Courtesy of my wonderful Brother in Law. He wanted to get me an electric guitar but I refused. IT WAS TOO MUCH! My brain couldn't fathom it. Plus there's no point now. I don't have a band. Or anyone to jam with; it truly sucks. A Kindle was something I could actually use. i couldn't buy ALL the books I wanted to read. Some of them I just wanted to read and not own as hard copies. The reading experience of a Kindle is wonderful. It's not an actual book, I know, but like I said, you can't possibly have hard copies of all the books you want to read. I highly recommend this product.

That is all folks.

ThisisMalkosaying,
Maytheforcebewithyou.





No comments:

Post a Comment