Friday, January 8, 2021

2021

 Well, if there was ever a good year to decide not to plan and not to have hard and fast resolutions, it was definitely 2020. I wrote nothing, read an ordinary amount (the Bridgerton marathon balancing out nicely with the A Suitable Boy sprint) and bought a medium number of things. I planned nothing, and yet it was one of the more anxious years I've lived. But then, it was an anxious year for the world. 

Hopefully, 2021 will be better. Hopefully, the good (and Terrible) things I found last year will continue, hopefully a new house and new beginning will give me a new measure of peace and joy and contentment. Maybe I will finally learn the guitar and Urdu and yoga. Maybe I'll find out that I'm okay not learning anything and just floating in my current self for a while. Maybe I'll take a year off the introspection and just nap a lot. We'll find out. 


~Sam 

No comments:

Post a Comment