Monday, February 10, 2014

January Favourites: Sam

Hi.
Okay. So this is my first monthly favourites thing, and I can hardly remember what I did in January, let alone what I liked, so this is going to be pretty sucky. Bear with me.

1. Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn: I think I read this in January. Let's pretend I did, either way. A psycho-suspense-thriller all-round awesome piece of literature, this book has been making waves everywhere, and with good reason. It is AWESOME. I gave it five stars on Goodreads, and it's been a while since I've wanted to do that to a book. Read it. I also read The Remains of the Day, another lovely book worth a read.

2. Chai. With milk and sugar. Lots of sugar. And some cinnamon, or cardamom. Yum!

3. Sleep! Lots of it, coupled with blankets and heaters and a lot of reading. Vacation time, ladies!

4. Soup. Did you ever expect spinach soup to taste good? Me neither. It does.


...that's about it, I guess.

Ta!
~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment