Wednesday, October 31, 2012

My First Crush

Twas many years ago. A hot summer had just ended, and I was starting eighth grade in a new continent, country and school. Having recently discovered my hormones, I was all into unconciously checking the boyzz out, but no one had caught my eye as such.

Till he came.

We had a party one day.
And he came.
Home.
To my house.
I was seeing him after years.
I don't recall ever noticing the fact that he was male, before.
Now it was all I could see.
We'd known them before we moved, and now we were back, he was yummy--and they were moving.
Away.
To a different city, a different world, for all I could care.
Away.

And I haven't seen him since.

And my love-life hasn't gotten any better since then either.

Sigh.


~Singly yours, Sam


No comments:

Post a Comment