Thursday, October 27, 2011

Things I Possibly Have OCD About

This is not a very nice post, but I really don't care right now. I just want to get rid of it. Enjoy!

So here it is. I have compulsive needs to:
  • Remove hair bands of the people standing in front of me.
  • Not switch off my phone.
  • Clean dirty spectacles, mine or anyone elses.
  • Check fb notifications-ALL of them, even the ones completely unrelated to me where random people I've never heard of comment on an acquaintance's picture.
  • Not allow my balance t to drop below a certain amount. And this is not like when its about to go into negatives and I lose it completely, its like when I still have a reasonable amount left, say 50 bucks, but a part of my soul still dies when it goes to 49. 
  • Grammar grammar GRAMMAR. I am a grammar Nazi, despite showing evidence to the contrary in this post. 
  • Editing things in my head. Even if you think its perfect, I will find errors, and I will correct them in my head, even if I don't point them out to you. 
  • Listening to music every night, and making up stories about songs in my head. 
  • Lying in bed for at least a little while and day-dreaming or something, before actually waking up. 
  • Be hideously polite to all authority figures. Unless they majorly, MAJORLY piss me off. Then I'm all curt and indifferent. 
  • Type whenever I have the opportunity.
  • Use big words.
  • Proof-read everything. Except this post.  
  • Change the screen saver of the computer/laptop if I don't like it, even if it belongs to someone else. 
  • Finish every book and series I begin. There've only been a couple in all my life that I've left incomplete, and you can imagine how bad they must've been for me to do that.
  • Type how I think or talk. Even when I'm trying to save messages, I will text thoughts exactly how they come into my head, and not ct dwn or typ lyk ths. 
  • Type complete words. (See above.) Try not to get pissed off when other people don't.
  • Arranging things in a neat, linear manner, kind of like Monk
This list is just what I could think of now, and its really rough and horrible and I'll probably update it later when I have the time and inclination, but its been sitting in my drafts section for centuries now and I figured it was about time it saw the light of day. 

~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment