Thursday, October 27, 2011

Eight


Eight Fears.
  1. That I'm not good enough. 
  2. That I'll never be able to be completely happy. 
  3. That I'll end up living a shitty life, and end up some bitchy Grinch. 
  4. That the world will end. 
  5. That the world won't end.
  6. That I won't be able to fulfill my dreams, whatever they may be. 
  7. That He (again, not talking about God) doesn't exist.
  8. That He (talking about God this time) doesn't exist, and there's no point to this whole drama. Or that He does exist but still lets there be so much pain and suffering in this world. A girl who falls down. A woman murdered. An atom bomb dropped. Why would He let it happen?
Side note: This probably sounds depressing, and it is, but I'm not. These are just some random fears that I would usually never dwell on. Just for all my friends out there who'd probably freak out over this. ^-^ 

A hopefully happier post will come up as soon as I can think of a thing to write on.

~A Definitely Not Depressed, Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment