Thursday, September 8, 2011

So Yeah.

So I never realised how random our conversation was until Malko suggested we put this up. And then I discovered it was pretty random, and we have nothing else to post, thanks to our oh-so-hectic (for all the wrong reasons, sadly.) lives, so till the next time Inspiration strikes us, here you go:
Malko: my love!

Me: my client! :P

Malko: client?

Me: what does a shrink have?
patients?

Malko: oh oh.
i forgot i had mental illnesses.

Me: yes. that is often seen in patients with your condition. :p
denial .

Malko: btw..did you know that suicidal feelings happen when there arer chemical imbalances in the brain?

Me: did you know 99% of people regret committing suicide as soon as they do it?
they conducted a survey of the survivors apparently.

:O
Malko: if the commit suicide, they dont live to tell the tale honey.
or is it tail?

Me: tale. SURVIVORS.

Malko: then it wouldnt be "committed"
it would be 'attempted'
*a little while later*
Malko: Sorry bout that.had to switch devices.

Me: Yes, well, that.

Malko: What did you say about the attempted suicide thing?

Me: "Yes, well, that"

Malko: Haha.okay.
Miss english made a booboo.
:-)

:P
Me: Miss English? Better than Grammar Nazi I s'pose :p

Malko: No you're right.grammar nazi IS better.
:-P

Me: You know, I agree with you. You're evil :p

Malko: Yes.yes I am. *does the evil laugh*
This chat should go on our blog.

*a little while later* 
Me: Huh. I like your latest post. :)HOW DO YOU GET SUCH PERFECT PICTURES?!
It should?
It should.

Sorry for the grammar and lack of punctuation and shizz(yes, I used the word "shizz"~), but I was too lazy to fix it all. Till next time!

~Sam (& Malko, I s'pose). 

2 comments: