Friday, March 1, 2013

Suffocating.

I am not one in a million.  I am the epitome of normalcy and mediocre. I feel like I'm being laughed at by karma. My life is a joke. How long before I realize my dreams are just false hope? Am I really that ignorant, or am I just living in denial? I am not destined for greatness. Who am I even kidding? I don't even know if I can get that 700 in the GMAT. Does it matter how much I want this? Does it make a difference? Do I make a difference?
I'm so tired of this. Fatigue is creeping into my bones. My life is dull. I'm done with this place and its people. I'm not asking for firecrackers, just a few sparks here and there. But all that exists, is darkness and silence. I am confined. I'm suffocating.

This is Malko saying
Maytheforcebewithyou

No comments:

Post a Comment