Friday, April 20, 2012

Another Reblog

This one I just fell in love with, and I wanted to share it because I think we've all felt this way. 



From: http://thatsjusttthewayitis.blogspot.in/

"I remember the four year old kid who asked her father if he could 'please buy a sister' for her from the market. I remember the five year old who screamed at bawled all the while that she was left alone, till her mother was back from Save-on, which was right next door. I remember the six year old who said 'cheese' everytime there a picture being taken just to show off the huge gap in her mouth where her front teeth used to be. I remember the seven year old who believed that infinity people died when the World Trade Centre was knocked down. I remember the eight year old who felt as though supreme, just because she knew multiplication tables long before her class did.
I remember the girl who dreamed of beating the world record for the youngest child to publish a book. I remember the Dad that told his little girl that a doctor was the greatest person in the world, and I remember the little girl who wanted to be the greatest person in the world. 
She was impractical and maybe even a teeny bit stupid. But she believed in herself so much, and usually proved that she deserved to be believed in. When she didn't, she ignored it and began another mission to prove how amazing she could be. 
I wonder what happened to that girl."






~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment