Tuesday, January 31, 2012

You know what the worst thing is?


know who my perfect guy is. I know he exists. I know he's out there. I know he's not some unattainable dream.

I know he's out of my reach.

He's perfect.
He has dimples, the most beautiful smile.
He plays the guitar and the piano and sings, and I have every reason to believe he writes well.
He's gorgeous, he's talented; he seems nice.
He's funny, he's modest despite having every reason to be arrogant; he's beautiful.
He's perfect.
His looks, his history, his eyes, his teeth, his hair, his everything.
He's everything I've ever wanted; he's the perfect personification of my ideal man.

Unfortunately, he's also taken.

:'(


~Sam

2 comments:

  1. awww...poor baby..now you know how i feel regarding W.M.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yeah. Sisters in suffering.

    ReplyDelete