Thursday, January 12, 2012

2012.

I'm scared. I'm terrified. No, even that would be an understatement. It's 2012. Another year to disappoint me. Another year that I'll feel like I've wasted. Looking back at the previous year, I reluctantly question myself about what I've accomplished-nothing. Its an important year to me. This year will determine the fate of my career, and I instead of working towards it, I'm reading eragon. I think I'm suffering from indecisiveness. Go ahead, add that to the list. What's the point of happy moments when they disappear as they come? Life is a tease. It builds you up and it breaks you down, leaving you vulnerable and deranged. I may be a necrophile. Fantastic. The list just keeps getting better and better doesn't it? I apoligize for posting such depressing posts, but truth be told; life isn't always about butterflies and unicorns. But the next post will be on the lighter side.
On a happier note, eragon is turning out to be pretty good(yes, I know I should've read it a long time ago but I'm reading it now aren't I?). Books always draw attention when you need to be working. So yeah, that kinda sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment