Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Urine tests are so misogynistic.

Seriously. I bet a guy designed those. No woman would ever subject her fellow beings to such torment. If God meant us to aim, he would have made us that way, is all I'm saying.

 I'll stop now.

In other news, I'm still sick. Ergo rambling and urine and blood tests. (I am not scared of needles, okay? I just have an completely natural dislike of sharp pointy things poking into important veins. Or was that arteries? Ugh, tenth grade Bio. I knew I should've paid more attention.)

Anyway. What was I saying? Oh yeah. Sick. So much time on my hands. So I decided to fiddle with timeline because fever turns me into a facebook troll and I was getting bored with facebook the way it was right then. And..I liked it! I know Zuckerberg is kind of like a dictator sometimes, shoving all these changes down our throats whether we want them or not, but you gotta admit the man is a genius. Facebook seems new and interesting all over again, just when it was starting to get stale. Stalking yourself is such a novel experience! Though its painful seeing how dumb you were once-but then you again you can also see how not-dumb you (hopefully) are now, which dulls the sting a bit. And it looks so nice, after you've stared at it for five hours! 

...


I'm out of things to say but I don't want to go away. But I'm making a concentrated effort not to make a fool of myself when not absolutely necessary, so I'll sign off now. I leave you with this awesome song, and the advice to ignore the video unless you're one of those self-actualized people with no body issues/have a 23 inch waist-line.

~Sincerely hoping that was coherent, Sam. 

No comments:

Post a Comment