Friday, November 11, 2011

My happy place.

Perfect music brings me great joy. I have never loved anything or anyone as much as I love music. It doesn't take sides and is impartial. Music is my haven and saving grace. Sometimes I wonder whether I'd be the same person as I am now, if music hadn't been in my life. It is the only thing that has the power to cause change. For those of you who don't know me very well, now would be a good time to tell you that I have pretty strong emotions. Even my friends stay away from me when I get mad. When I have my "Piss off or else I will use words to make you cry" moments, music is the ONLY thing that has the power to influence me. Ever feel like a song was written for you? Or do you get the feeling that the artist is singing to you? Yeah. It's the best feeling. Because it gives you hope that you're not the only one feeling like shit. It helps me believe that i am not alone. When I listen to a good song, I forget everything. Where I am, what's going on, and all the shit that going on. Hell, a bomb could diffuse and I wouldn't notice. Those of you who love music as much as I do,know exactly what I'm talking about. Those of you who don't really get it and think " It's music. What's the big deal?" I'm terribly sorry to tell you that you are missing out on something extremely beautiful(forgive me for being critical, but I have freedom of speech). Its never to late. Pick up some ear worthy tracks and give it a shot. Give music a shot. It can change your life. I know it changed mine. This is malko saying maytheforcebewithyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment