Saturday, September 3, 2011

I take no responsibility for this. Now with answers!

I definitely did not have full grasp of my mental abilities when I wrote this, but I really don't want to go offline, so I'm going to post it here anyway. These are 25 things I (once) would (have) like(d) to ask Dan Bergstein:

1. Will you marry me?
2. What if I gave you a jet pack?
3. Many jetpacks?
4. Why not?
5. It's because I'm a girl, isn't it? I knew it! You sexist pig! You disappoint me Dan.
6. How are you so funny?
7. Is it genetic?
8. Can I be that funny?
9. Why not?
10. Are you human?
11. Prove it.
12. Can you dance?
13. Are you any good at it?
14. Prove it.
15. You know I was only kidding about the marrying thing right? I mean, unless you want to. In which case I was totally serious. But you probably don't. So yeah. Just kidding. Haha. *shifty eyes*
16. Have you ever visited Smeyer's (Stephenie Meyer, to the uninitiated) website?
17. What did you think of it?
18. What did you think of her?
19. Are you superstitious?
20. Do you use Chrome, Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or some other random thing no one's ever heard of?
25. Can I have a hundred Dan Points please? People say if you aim for a hundred, you'll get 90, so I'll be expecting 90 Dan Points by tomorrow. Thanks and toodles!


I repeat once again, I take no accountability for this. And yes, I know I don't know how to count, but I ran out of questions, and "25 Things I'd Like to Ask Dan Bergstein" just has a better ring to it than "20 and 1 questions I'd Like to Ask to Dan Bergstein".

~ The Invisible Blog Ghost

UPDATE: Answers!!!


‎1. Will you marry me? Nope. I went into the future and saw that you married a very nice, very Dan-like person who wears wonderful clothes, so you have much to look forward to.

2. What if I gave you a jet pack? You don't have a jet pack. ...Stop telling lies.

3. Many jetpacks? Now you're just being mean!

4. Why not? Because.

5. It's because I'm a girl, isn't it? I knew it! You sexist pig! You disappoint me Dan.
No. It's not that. Girls are great and are significantly better then guys.

6. How are you so funny?
I won a radio contest.

7. Is it genetic? No. Radio contest. (Do try to keep up.)

8. Can I be that funny? Only if you're the ninth caller.

9. Why not? Do you think elephants think we look strange, just as we think elephants look strange?

10. Are you human? According to my Blimp License.

11. Prove it. I'm sending you a picture of my Blimp License.

12. Can you dance? Sorta.

13. Are you any good at it? Nope.

14. Prove it. Nope.

15. You know I was only kidding about the marrying thing right? I mean, unless you want to. In which case I was totally serious. But you probably don't. So yeah. Just kidding. Haha. *shifty eyes* I ate pretzels for dinner last night.

16. Have you ever visited Smeyer's (Stephenie Meyer, to the uninitiated) website? Once. It was bad.

17. What did you think of it? It was great.

18. What did you think of her? She is a lazy dumb fart.

19. Are you superstitious? I'm average-stitious.

20. Do you use Chrome, Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or some other random thing no one's ever heard of? I use Firefox and Chrome.

25. Can I have a hundred Dan Points please? People say if you aim for a hundred, you'll get 90, so I'll be expecting 90 Dan Points by tomorrow. Thanks and toodles! You can have 102 Dan Points.

4 comments:

  1. Invisible Blog Ghost(IBG)..this seems to be a continuing problem that all IBGs face- assuming a guy is young and hot and then finding out that he is too old.

    a certain IBG was in love with a certain A.F until she found out that he was......FIFTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, the description of a guy being half-shaven sounds hot and college-y, okay? It's not my fault if she decides to enlighten us about his age after ten effing chapters when we're already in love with him :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is married and has 2 kids!!!!!!!! the elder of the two was 12!!!!!!and she did mention that his wife was 15 years younger than him... if that doesn't tell you that he is old, then boy are you a dumb blonde!!
    :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, stop being so prctical. Anyone who doesn't find Atticus Finch hot is just crazy, and thats the end of it. Also..its pretty easy to guess who you are when you text me every time you comment, you know :P

    ReplyDelete